Friday, November 11, 2011

I KNOW WHO DIES IN DEGRI THE BOILING POINT FINAL EPISDOE I THINK?

KC didn't seem too distressed in this last episode so I don't think he is going to commit suicide. I think Drew is going to be in the boiler room with Bianca and Alli can't find him so she gets mad and to get back at Drew she is flirting with Owen... on Melinda Shankar's youtube channel there is a video of her and Aislinn Paul and they say that there is a really intense story line that involves both of them, so I'm thinking Alli gets d by Owen and Clare gets d by Fitz... I still think Leia is going to die just because it is confirmed she wont be continuing on the show for the second half of season 10... I don't know how she is going to die, but most likely an accident... We are just going to have to wait till tomorrow to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment