Saturday, November 12, 2011

Want your opinions on this (reposted)?

Do you think its okay for a fan of a team to change their favorite team because the team isnt making any effort to improve or to win. Basically the team i am talking about is the Bengals. (I am not a fan of this team... Texans fan actually, but my friends and I were arguing about this so i want your opinions.) I feel so bad for their fans because Mike Brown is an absolute terrible owner and isnt worried about the fans, the team, or winning, all he his worried about is money. I mean hes even making tax payers pay for a new scoreboard... and he's a millionaire. He is holding this franchise back from being good and honestly it makes me sick. He won't trade Palmer, doesn't try to sign free agents unless there real cheap, won't hire a GM, etc.. Now my real question is do you find it acceptable for Bengals fans to become fans of a different team if they wanted to? Thanks a bunch for the answers ahead of time (i reposted this for more answers)

No comments:

Post a Comment