Friday, November 11, 2011

Just Lost My Mucus Plug 32 Weeks Pregnant?

OMG! I am in my 32nd week and just lost some of mine! (But, TMI: it was brown, no sign of pink or red) I called the OB nurse on duty, cause it was after hours yesterday, and she said it wasn't anything to be worried about, but to still keep a close eye on my body, if I start having too many Braxton Hicks contractions to lay down and drink lots of water, and to look out for any accompanying pain, if I was having bad pain to go in but usually it isn't anything to worry about yet, because some women lose it weeks before labor. My situation is different as I am carrying twins, but I am going to call the Dr. on Monday (even though I have an appt. on Thursday) just to make sure they know and have it on record. You should def. call the on call or on duty OB nurse to ask her and get some piece of mind, then call on Monday to let the Dr. know, just so it can go into the records. Yes you can lose it and have it grow back, and you can lose it and go into labor soon, so you have to pay attention to your body, because a pink or bloody show could be a sign. But yes, call the nurse now, and Dr. on Monday. Good luck to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment