Thursday, November 10, 2011

Can you believe Rumor Willis made it on People's Most Beautiful list?

I'm sorry but she is NOT attractive. She almost looks like a guy. Is that Harsh? I'm sorry but was she beaten with the ugly stick? That was just wrong & awful. SORRY. Her mom Demi is gorgeous; I would be too after all the plastic surgery. Demi's body rocks and dad Bruce is a man's man and pretty good looking. Rumor didn't seem to get the Pretty gene. I guess she better start saving for future plastic surgery. LOL I know that was ugly but hey, these people are FAIR game WHEN they are in the PUBLIC eye. For Rumor I have to say your step daddy is super HOT. Now Demi and Ashton have a good chance of having a pretty baby; maybe! Why do you think Rumor made the list this year? Am I competely wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment