Sunday, November 6, 2011

How to delete?

I have only been using yahoo answers since 3rd October. I originally thought that it would be something interesting and different to do to while away my spare time. However it seems to be riddled with the normal waste of spacers that seem to crop up everywhere. I believe you call them "TROLLS" I have always answered questions honestly and sincerely when and where I was able.I also asked questions in a light hearted matter,without the intention of causing harm or offence to anyone. However it gets too much when idiots give a violation for something harmless and inoffensive. Now I wish to delete my details fromYahoo answers, and would appreciate it if somebody could advise me honestly and politely how to do this.I know not everybody on yahoo is like this,but I think I can do without this sort of hle. I wish you all well and positive answers to your questions. Thank you in anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment