Monday, November 7, 2011

I am married since 26years.i am epileptic.my husband is very loving and caring. he is late sleeper.i used to s?

I Could not keep awake for him.in initial years we had .but later he started masturbating daily.I Took it easy.now when i have learnt that it was my mistake,i should have taken interest in ,i am trying to have but he gets angry,says now we have become old.but lately i have heard of an extra marital affair of a much older person and i am really scared.i feel he is having someother partner.is it normal for a man of 52years to lose interest in .tho at times he is not angry but keeps his eyes closed and is dry.i feel satisfied that at least he was a receiver.is his behaviour normal.i think i shoud be patient.i am 12 kgs overweight even he is obese,he dislikes me wearing y lingeries.all this depresses me.i am trying to slim down.iwant him to be y.he should crave for me as i am craving for him.can you help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment