Monday, November 7, 2011

I need advice.. PlZ help?

I met this guy online and we have been talking to each other on off through txts n phone calls but we have never met each other he doesn't even know how I look. He says he really likes but seems like he's just infatuated about the idea of knowing there's someone outthere that likes him. He would always txt me but lately I would have to txt him n he would always tell me that if txted me or called me last he wouldn't call or txt until I did. I didn't like that its like playing games. I feel like I do like him but at the same time no. Its been over a month since we've talked or txted he called me about 2 weeks ago and nothing more I didn't answer cuz I was working should I call him? Or just leave it be and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment