Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My nose stuf fell out?

hey guys sooo im angry i just got my left nose done for my birthday april 16th... and last friday the 7th i was getting my bird when i moved my arm across my nose not thinking and my jumper riped my nose stud out... so i ran to the bathroom to try and put it back in but i couldnt i was trying for 2 hours straight and i couldnt go to get it put back in were i got it done because they are at least hour away and there isnt any placers around here that does it so.. i had to leave it, it was way to painfull after to hours...soo it got swollen and had puss around it so i cleaned off the puss and now 3 days later its looks better then it did it just little red like its got dryed blood on it its hard to explain anyway so i have to wait to it heals to get it re-done i dunno if i should or not im angry because i was sooo carefull with it didnt have no problems even had a bandaid on it for sleeping and cleaned it 3 times a day and in a second its gone.... has anyone else had this problem??? if so what did you do?? and did you ever had any problems or infections with the stud or after it fell out and closed up??? thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment