Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Should i go for exciting and temporary or stable and secure?

I've found myself flirting with a few different guys at the same time, I'm not a flirty person and am now confused as to what I want, on the one hand, one of the guys has my skin tingling with anticipation when we talk, he's into the same stuff as me and it would be electric, but not long term, I have never been one for a quick fling, on the other hand, the other guy is sweet, kind, reliable and would be a good long term thing, we've liked each other for a while but neither has said anything. I'd like to be with him but I don't want to loose the chance to be with the first guy. I know I cant have both, and the long term guy has complications too, he's a good friend of my ex who, after 5 months apart, is still trying to control my life. I really don't know what to do, any ideas guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment