Monday, November 7, 2011

Way to tell a touchy girl to stop (politely of course, but so she'll get the point)?

Ok so there is this girl who is really touchy with me and im having a little difficulty with her. One, she is only touchy with me not my two friends with whom we hang out with. Two, i kinda like her but for now i'm not that interested in anything. Three, she is really starting to piss me off because i've asked her several times to stop touching me but she just laughs and stops for a while then continues on. Fourth, i want to tell her to stop touching me but do it in a way that she gets the point and doesn't end our friendship. I've gotten to the point where i almost told her to either put out or stop f**king touching me (pardon my french) but im a nice guy so....yea

No comments:

Post a Comment